Tuesday, 13 November 2012

JOY Card by Mandy C


 
 

 
Tim Holtz Seasons Silhouettes Stamp Set
 
 
Cut a 5.5cm square out of the white card, using spritzers, spray through the mask. I’ve used blue and violet colour combo. Allow to dry.

Using the Seasona Silhouettes, stamp the words using the purple ink pad over the background. Then I stamped the reindeer and some random snowflakes in black Archival.

Using the mini snowflake from the Technique Tuesday stamp set… stamp randomly.

I used the black Archival to stamp the word ‘JOY’ from the background stamp from the Seasons Silhouettes and cut it out. I used 3d foam to adhere the word to the card.

Next, I outlined the images/words with watercolour pencils and a white gel pen. I also used a black watercolour pencil around the edge of the card. Lastly, I added my fave Stickles STARDUST. Adds glitz and glamour to anything!
 

Mandy

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...