Friday, 23 November 2012

Jingle Bells by Paula Tidman


 
 

I've only made about three Christmas cards this year, and even though I'd decided to not many cards this Christmas I felt rather inky this weekend so decided to make a card using the rather gorgeous St Nick stamp from Stampendous.
I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and I decided to use my ProMarkers to colour him in. I buffed round the edges of my card with Distress inks in Old Paper and Vintage Photo.
 
 
I took some Kraft card and stamped the Christmas sentiments from the Lynne Perrella sets 016 and 017 and snowflake stamp from the December Craft Stamper magazine using Seinna Archival ink (Vermillion would work as well) and then dry brushed some watered down gesso over the whole card.
I stamped and diecut the sentiment using the Whimsy ticket die and  then I used ribbon and bells from my stash to complete.
 
Paula

4 comments:

  1. Merry and Bright, as the saying goes. I do like how you've used the sentiments in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love how you did the background with the stamping and the ribbon! Gives it such a Christmassy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful, with the ribbons, and the lovely stamped background Paula,-love the littel ticket!
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...