Saturday, 20 October 2012

Most Haunted by Paula Tidman



 

I decided to make a Halloween decoration for my Mum as she is definitely more into Halloween than me. She also loves to watch Most Haunted on the TV, hence the title LOL!

 

 

I found a wooden sign that I bought a while ago and decided to use that. It got several coats of Fresco Finish Paint in Butternut, London Night and Snowflake. I then sanded it down to reveal different layers of the paint and to create a smooth surface to stamp on.
Next I stamped Lost Coast Designs Skull Flourish and I then used various stamps from the Lynne Perrella Collections 001, 006, 008 and stamped them in Archival Ink straight onto the plaque. I added colour using Inktense pencils and Fresco paint in Snowflake.
I sponged Fresco Finish Paint Little Black Dress through the Harlequin Mask by Crafter's Workshop at the corners. I painted some grey card with more Fresco Finish paint in London Night, Crackle Glaze and then Butternut and then used it to die cut some letters.
Finally adding  a few splatters of dark red acrylic paint.
 
Paula

6 comments:

  1. Clever use of the Lynne Perrella stamps for Halloween purposes - I like! The best Most Haunteds are when they throw celebs into the mix - the Happy Mondays episode was priceless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never watched the prog i must say but this piece of artwork is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - I love the Lynne Perrella skyline, what a genius idea!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever piece Paula. Love the choice of colours and the way you have composed the layout of mixed images. Have a great weekend, hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a stunner Paula and it looks like I need to add some stamps to my wish list (fortunately I have a birthday looming too).
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...