Thursday, 20 September 2012

Anastacia Pouch by Paula Tidman


 
 

There are some stunning new B Line Designs stamps available at That’s Crafty. I chose the lovely Anastacia and the stunning Blooming Frame to make my project.
I recently bought some Transfer Artist Paper and the stamps work beautifully with this, showing all the details. I stamped the images onto the TAP with Archival ink, then coloured them with Inktense pencils (any watercolour pencils or Distress inks would work just as well) and ironed it onto some cotton canvas, so the images are reversed - bear this in mind if your stamp contains text.
I sewed the panel onto my fabric before making the small draw string bag. I added some cord and a pretty tasselled trim.
 
 
 
Paula

5 comments:

  1. Glorious image, and it looks so great on the fabric... what a beautiful project!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project, Paula. I knew when I saw these stamps that you love them, they are so you. That TAP works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this project. I always find new stamps when I see your inspirational pieces Paula!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...