Sunday, 22 July 2012

London's Calling by Laura





I'm the host this week over on Sunday Postcard Art and the theme this week is London.


What I Used:
Tim Holtz Distress Markers - Barn Door/Faded Jeans/Picket Fence


Firstly, I stamped the Stampendous London Stamp onto the Ranger paper with VersaFine Vintage Sepia ink. I then made a mask, covered the image and stamped over it using the IndigoBlu Jack stamp, which I had coloured with the Faded Jeans Distress Marker.

I then coloured in the London image, using Distress Markers and the Marvy Embossing Markers. I then inked most of the London image with a VersaMark Watermark Pen and covered this with the WOW embossing powder and heated with my heat gun.

I then covered the whole image with Antique Linen Distress Stain and finally, I added 2 strips either side that I coloured with Distress Markers.



Laura

8 comments:

  1. Could be sold in a london card shop, great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold design, very striking. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful sample for SPA ~ thanks for hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab postcard - for some reason I always prefer the Union Jack when it's not red, white and blue, so I love your background one! This has really dynamic lines...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page design, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see the boss's artwork :-) Fabulous postcard, Laura.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...