Thursday, 5 July 2012

Fabric Tag by Paula Tidman







I used this gorgeous Sewing Mends The Soul stamp set from IndigoBlu, to make a fabric tag.
I stamped the sentiment and the corset girl onto calico fabric using black ArchivaI ink and cut out with pinking shears. Then I cut out two tag shapes out of natural linen. I stamped randomly on one piece and pinned and stitched the two calico pieces on top of one of the tag pieces. Then placing right sides together, I stitched all around the tag leaving a small opening to turn the tag inside out. Then I top stitched around the tag.
Finally, I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch a hole and added a wooden button and trim to finish.

Paula

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag, as always, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so effective, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Paula. I have those stamps and the word one always makes me smile.
    Ann B
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula...A beautiful tag! You are so clever with your creativity, and always the outcome is so effective. And I really like the measuring ribbon through the top!
    Dot x (she who does not sew)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Paula, I so love all your fabric creations! Sending this from my phone while in the car and driving through the pouring rain...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is gorgeous Paula, love those stamps from IndigoBlu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...