Friday, 29 June 2012

Altered Study Cards by Mandy C




A while ago, I found these little Study Cards in my local WHSmith. Straightaway I thought what a fab little altered tag book these would make.



The little pages are quite small (not as small as a moo card) ~ the size is 4cm x 8.5cm.
A very cute size.


For this altered page, I’ve used the 3 Flying Flower Girls stamps from Lost Coast Designs and the word BREATHE from the Creative Expressions set of Art Sayings.


So there’s my first altered page in this set ........ watch this space for more!

Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Loving your first page, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea! More or less an ATC with a bit sliced off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little book looking forward to seeing the other pages. What is a moo card LOL!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I'll have to look these up. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...