Monday, 28 May 2012

Triptych Arch by Paula Tidman






I used my favourite Lynne Perrella stamps for this project. I thought they would work well with the new Tando Triple Arch Layered Frame.

I painted the three central panels in a cream matt emulsion - Fresco Finish would be perfect too. I then stamped the images with Archival ink and coloured with Inktense pencils. I used gold crackle paint on the frame and sprinkled on a few loose beads for interest.

Finally, I used matte medium to glue the layers together. I find this medium very useful as a really strong glue for chipboard, as well as protecting and sealing my projects.

Deborah

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yellow! Who would have thought it could looks so good. Brill work Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully inspirational as always :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the gold crackle and what pretty stamps :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the colouring of this project - it really does make the piece 'pop'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Paula, love the gold crackle it frames the images perfectly. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine tolle großartige Arbeit. Auch farblich unglaublich schön.
    Ich bin total begeistert.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...