Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Frog Tag by Mandy C







What I used:

U-Mount plate ~ Natures Wonders 
Lost Coast Designs Stamp ~ Tres Caballeros 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads ~ Bundled Sage/Old Paper/Worn Lipstick
StazOn Solvent Ink Pad ~ Olive Green 
Ranger Archival Ink Pad ~ Jet Black 
Watercolour pencils 
Non stick craft mat 
Water spritzer 
White card
Crop-o-dile


Using your white card, make a background using the Distress colours. I like to make a full A4 page, then you can move your image around to see what it ‘fits’ best. Cut tag shape out.

Stamp randomly with a background stamp in olive StazOn.

Attach image - this image was just an odd image that my friend gave me and I thought I’d use it to make something. 

Using olive StazOn, stamp the sentiment onto white card. Cut out separate words, arrange onto the tag and glue down. 

I’ve added a little party hat onto the frog using the Tres Caballeros stamp and cutting out one of the hats from white card and colouring it in with pink.
Outline the tag with a black fineliner and also the words to make them ‘pop’ - I’ve used my Crop-o-dile to attach an eyelet (and broke it! Lol).

Mandy

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...