Tuesday, 8 May 2012

'For You' Tag by Deborah





This tag is a result of playing around with some stamped images I had lying around and made without any aim or pressure. I’m pleased with the way it turned out. I will probably eventually add it to a suitably inked and stamped card for an upcoming birthday.
All stamping was done with Archival Jet Black and the colouring in was mostly with ProMarkers, plus some water soluble pastels.
I started by arranging the crowned head (part of a stamp on PaperArtsy Hot Pick 1107) and the flowers (freebies from Craft Stamper magazine). When I was happy with the placement, I covered a manila tag with polka dot patterned paper and stuck the stamps on to it with my trusty glue stick. I over-stamped the parts of the tag that still showed with a script stamp.
I then added a Papermania banner stamp, the word ‘Adventure’, bottle from PaperArtsy Hot Pick 1109, moth from PaperArtsy Hot Pick Stamp and Die 01 and Tudor rose from Lynne Perrella Collection 008.
I added ribbon, a button coloured with alcohol inks and scrap from border punched paper from my stash to finish off.

Deborah

7 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, stunning tag, love the combination of different stamped images and colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally adore this tag, Deb. wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colourful tag, loving it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great explosion of colour - fab tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...