Sunday, 8 April 2012

We are all Mad Here Card by Mandy C






All the black stamping on this card is done in black Archival Ink

Supplies needed:

Alice image from here 
Character Constructions ~ The Beekeepers Tea Collection ~ Plate 8
Tim Holtz Bitty Grunge Stamp Set
White gel pen   
Black pen
Sentiment stamp from The Octopode Factory
Watercolour pencils 
Cat's Eye Chalk Ink for edging
Background made with re-inkers


I used my Alice image to check through my handmade backgrounds, this is the one I chose that would make the image ‘stand out’. I then positioned the Alice image so I would know where to stamp the TeaCup Flowers. I also stamped the faces from the tea cup flowers onto white card and cut out.

I stamped the Tim Holtz grungy dotty background stamp at the top of the card and then I attached the Alice image. I attached the tea cup flower heads on top of the stamped images and coloured with watercolour pencils.

I stamped the little fairy from the Character Constructions set onto the card and also onto some white card and cut out. The no8 was also stamped onto white card, cut out and all were coloured with watercolour pencils, and attached to the card. I stamped ‘We are all Mad Here’ onto white card , cut out and arranged around the images and attached and then coloured with watercolour pencils.

Finally, I used a white gen pen to edge some of the images and edged the card with Cat's Eye Chalk Ink.

Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Love your Alice, Mandy. I've got that Character Constructions stamp plate on my list - I love their quirkiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vibrant colours, love those stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great. The background colours work so well with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Mandy. Love the background and the stamping all goes together so well.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work Mandy C, so talented .....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...