Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Wonderland by Paula Tidman


A little bit of Alice in Wonderland today. Well no Alice actually!




I’ve used the gorgeous Indigoblu Alice II stamps to make this heart hanging. I painted a large MDF heart with two layers ice blue Fresco Finish Paint and zapped with a heat gun between coats.

Then I used a couple of stencils including Crafter's Workshop Chickenwire to layer up my background using Fresco finish paint in haystack, butternut and beach hut and finishing with a light wash of ice blue again.

Then I stamped a clock in Memento London Fog Ink to finish the background effect. Finally stamping the figures and text in black Archival Ink randomly and painting with inktense pencils, then rubbing on some white gilding paste along the edges. I cut a piece of thick wire and twisted to finish my hanging.




Paula

6 comments:

  1. You can't beat a bit of Alice. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images. I love the colours used on the heart. Off to check out those paints! Great creation. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic and very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Paula, that rabbit is ace! :o) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...