Star Struck by Donna Gray

11:00


Hi everyone,

Donna here today with a starry eyed bunny for you.








What I did:


First step was to take a sheet of Strathmore Mixed Media Paper and swoosh it through some diluted Distress Oxides on my craft mat. I really wanted muted tones for the card so I stuck to the blues and browns for this. 

Once that was dried thoroughly, I set about stamping the Rubber Dance bunny and the That’s Crafty! stars in Archival ink, Potting Soil. I then coloured the bunny and stars with more Distress Oxides but this time I diluted them with a water brush keeping to the blues and browns again. Apart from a little pink to the bunny’s inner ear of course!

Then I stamped a sentiment from PaperArtsy to tie in with the stars theme.

I thought it looked a little too muted so I went over the outlines of the bunny and stars with a dark brown pencil just to make the stamping more prominent.

Final touch was to add to black card then mount onto white cardstock and add a bit of my beloved twine.

Ah doesn’t bunny look cute doing a bit of star gazing?!


Supplies Used:




Hope you like it

Donna

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. There he is... my Favourite little Donna Gray Bunny!! Squeal* This is so lovely Donna, fabulous colour choice. Those stars are so usable, matched up perfectly with the sentiment makes a winning combination. Happy dance.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING - that is such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card with your gorgeous bunny Donna. Love the amazing starry background and the lovely quote too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, Donna! I love the muted blues and browns - such a lovely colour combo! Thank you for using our Bonny Bunny stamp for this - she sure is adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, gorgeous card, so love your colors, and the splashes, and muted tones- the stars dancing around sweet bunny, and the great quote. A wonderful make, dear Donna. Hugs, Dorthe, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunny never looked so good, fabulous card
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that - the bunny and the words work beautifully together!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love that Bunny, and the background is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook