Some Bunny Loves You by Tracey Fairgrieve

11:00


Hello everyone, It's Monday again... where did that weekend go? 

Today i'm sharing a card I made a while ago but only just showing as it was made for my Daughters Birthday, now it's been celebrated I can safely share it with you all.

Here in words and pictures is my Some Bunny Loves you Card.


Using the large Bonny Bunny Stamp designed by Donna Gray I stamped him 3 times, coloured with Copic Markers cut out his face from one coloured set, his nose from another, then layered them up over the full uncut and coloured image.To make his whiskers more realistic I pierced holes at the ends of each whisker line and thread sewn threw using a needle. Glossy Accents has been added to the eyes and nose to give dimension.







A background of carroty colours was created, using PaperArtsy Infusions, distressed around the edge and sewn onto black card. The Bonny Bunny was also mounted onto black card with one of the sentiments from the set stamped and glued underneath.







The Bunny was attached to the background with foam pads and a Bulldog clip attached as it's layout did remind me of a Polaroid style photograph and because this Bonny Bunny looked so much like *Bingo* a Bunny my Daughter had as a Child I was sure she would pin this up with her photo collection of him. White Posca Pen adds the finishing touch.








I do adore this image and I have to say I've used it so many times in a similar way as I know many people who have Bunny's just like this one too. I'm so glad I can finally share one with you...

Thank you for sharing your time, I look forward to sharing more of mine with you all same time next Monday and please don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams Daily makes.

Have a great week everyone & Stay Safe.

Creative Hugs 

Tracey xx

Crafty Supplies:


Rubber Dance Stamps ~ Bonny Bunny Designed by Donna Gray
PaperArtsy Infusions ~ Orange County - Sage
Memento ~ Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Ciao Markers ~ Cool Tones
Adhesive Foam Pads
7x7 Card/Envelope
Needle and Thread

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. He looks gorgeous, dear Tracey, love his little-big pinkish ears, and his "wet" eyes and nose, the sewn whiskers are a wonderful idea.
    I`m sure he feels at home in his carrot field :-) -and everything pops beautifully with the black frames !! I`m sure your daughter will "steal " him. Hugs from Dorthe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorthe, he was a winner with my Daughter & such a sweet stamp to work with xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh loving this Tracey. The colours are gorgeous and the background is super.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, those colours were just right for that carroty background xx

      Delete
  3. This is brilliant Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous does that bunny look? Great card
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolute stunner Tracey and you've really made the bunny pop, he looks so realistic created like that. Love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Fliss, I've layered him up like that in various colours he's a perfect size for this sort of thing xx

      Delete
  6. I'm actually speechless Tracey!! It always makes me so happy when I see one of my designs brought to life, stunning and beautiful creation,thank you ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like what I made, sorry it took me so long to show him off. He's a fabulous design Donna.. xx

      Delete
  7. Oh how fabulous is this. I just love it. The way you have layered up the bunny is great. Loving that background too. Fabulous make.
    Much love, Bev. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bev.. I have a soft spot for this stamp set designed by Donna. He is a real cutie xx

      Delete
  8. Really cool effect, Tracey! Love the little clip. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! The layering is so effective and adore the neutral foreground over coloured background xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook