Dare like No Other by Moira Suton

00:00





A clean up page from my Journal
Pebeo Dyna Paints – Red Blue, Violet Blue and Orange Yellow


I do love to use my clean up pages to start a new journal page. This one had various colours of paint brush strokes where I had been cleaning brushes. Then I had quite a bit of various Dyna Paints left over from another project so the pages then got a full coat.  Later when I had extra black texture paste to use up an old jar I added the stencilling.

Finally when it came to make a journal page I knocked back the black texture with some more Dyna Paint. I knew I wanted a hit of teal to work against the background so I heat embossed Tracy Scott’s flowers and began colouring with the Lindys Sprays, but as all the colours were out my hand went to other colours and suddenly I had a very colourful garden. I cut them out, and adhered to the page.  
I stamped one of Lynne’s fabulous affirmations, but by leaving out a couple of the words created a new phrase which fitted my mood. A reminder perhaps to not chicken out of life’s challenges even when sometimes all you really want to do is curl up under the duvet! 

Moira

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Gorgeously colourful pages Moira and love how the mops ups came in so useful for these beauties.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Brilliant colours again, love these pages
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Moira, bursting with colour. I do love those stamped images.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful explosion of yummy colour
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook