Rainbow Tree by Alison Hall

00:00


Hi Everyone! I hope you're all ready for Christmas! Just in case you still need a quick Christmas card, I've a very clean and simple one to share with you today.



 


 
 

Here's what I used...


Distress Ink Pads - Evergreen Bough, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries
Card - White & Black


Here's what I did...


1. I inked up the Tim Holtz tree stamp with the three Distress colours, lightly misted it with water, then stamped it on white card. I then dried it with a heat gun.

2. Next, I stamped the Emma Godfrey phrase with black archival ink beneath the tree.

3. I trimmed the image, mounted it onto black card, then onto a 5x5 inch white card blank.

Ultra-simple! I hope you like my little rainbow watercolour tree. I made a few of these very quickly.


Wishing you all a very happy Christmas! 

Alison x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely Alison, Very Happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cool! Happy Christmas to you too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Alison, simplicity at its' best. Happy Christmas to you too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love CAS cards :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook