Christmas Hanger by Moira Sutton

00:00




Cosmic Shimmer Glue


This is my last post before Christmas so I’ve gone for a festive feel. I’m always impressed when I see people use non Christmas stamps on Christmas projects so thought I would give it a try.
I smeared the texture paste through the stencil and air dried.
Next I spritzed small amounts of the Lindys along with more water over the surface of the board and heat dried. I stamped the messy stamp randomly using the Watering Can and flicked the gold spray over the surfaces to get splashes. After putting a line of glue all around the edge I dipped it in the glitter.
For the baubles I stamped the faces on white card with the Archival ink, cut them out and over painted with a watered down mix of the gold spray. Again I ran glue around the edges and dipped them first in the micro beads and then in the glitter, allowing some specks of the glitter to adhere to the face as it was still damp.
Assemble with twine and all done.

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a creative New Year, and I’ll see you in 2017! Have a good one. 

Moira

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love this Moira. Such a clever use of the Finnabair images and love the beautiful colour and texture.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous twist on Christmas Moira, looks fab.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and really inventive, gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fabulous - love the Finnabair baubles!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook