I’d like to share with you today my make using one of the new Princess stamps from Prima, this one is Madeline.
I’ve taken quite an arty approach with this one so hope you like it.
Here’s What I Did:-
I decided for a change I wanted to work on black card so cut myself a piece 7” by 7”, giving you the size hopefully demonstrates how large these stamps are.
I then began randomly dabbing acrylic paint into my card and running a brayer over it to blend it in. When I was happy I gave it a quick spray of DecoArt Mister Magenta and brayered that in a little.
Once that was all dry, helped along with a heat gun, I stamped the image on top of the painted card. I then needed to add some more colour and definition to her so that was then built up using wax based coloured pencils and blending solution.
I added some words that I had die cut from white card that I had stuck to a sheet of Stick it which makes adding them to your project so much easier and then mounted it onto an 8” x 8” card blank.
What I Used:-
Spectrum Noir Blending Solution
Spectrum Noir Paper Stumps
Thanks and I’ll see you next Tuesday