Hi everyone! I was out on a country walk this morning, and was inspired by the beautiful Autumn colours to create this card.
What I used...
PaperArtsy Stamp Sets - Eclectica - Lin Brown - ELB29, ELB30
Ranger Archival Ink Pads - Tiger Lily, Olive
Kraft Card Blank
What I did...
1. I started by sprinkling some Sunset Beach Infusions onto a sheet of the Strathmore mixed media paper. Then I lay the Quatrefoil 1 background Dinky stencil over the top, masked around the edges with some scrap paper, then spritzed with water to activate the crystals. I removed the paper masks and stencil, spritzed very lightly at the top, bottom, and lefthand side, then dried with a heat gun.
2. For the next layer, I stamped the lovely verse from ELB30, using Tiger Lily ink.
3. The leafy sprig from ELB29 was then stamped with Olive ink.
4. I cut up the phrase stamp from ELB29, so that I could stamp the first line at the top, and the second and third lines at the bottom. I cut it so that I could easily replace the pieces together on a stamp block, to get the whole phrase together. If you didn't want to cut up your stamp, you could mask the part you wish to use before inking.
5. To finish, I trimmed the image, inked the edges with the Olive ink pad, then mounted on a kraft card blank.
I hope I've inspired you to create some art today.