Hello crafty peeps! Alison here today with a grungy, stencilled art journal page.
Here's what I used...
DecoArt Media Mediums - White Gesso,Tinting Base, Matte Medium, Crackle Paste
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics - Carbon Black, Primary Magenta, Cadmium Orange Hue, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Cobalt Teal Hue
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Numbers, Harlequin Background, Reverse Honeycomb Background, Chevrons Background, Abstract Stones Background
Here's what I did...
1. On the white side of the panel, I applied a base coat of white gesso, then I painted and blended a layer of Carbon Black, Cobalt Turquoise Hue and Primary Magenta paints.
2. I then used the tinting base to stencil with the various Dinky Stencils. I did this randomly, and also used Cadmium Orange Hue to stencil the Numbers.
3. I stencilled the Abstract Stones Background with Crackle Paste, then allowed this to dry naturally.
4. I die cut the Carabelle Studio heart from card painted with Cobalt Teal Hue, then adhered it to the panel with matte medium.
5. I applied some of the gold wax finish to the texture, heart and the edges of the panel, added some splatters of watered down tinting base, then adhered the big chat stickers.
6. I finished off by adding some shading around the stickers and heart with a soft black pencil.
I hope you like my grungy page.
Until next week,