You’re My Number One by Fliss Goodwin

00:00


Hi there, I have a very simple card to share this week that I made for my hubby for our recent wedding anniversary. I couldn’t resist this stamp when I saw it as it’s perfect for something clean and simple, which he much prefers.






Ingredients:


Kraft Card Blank, or make your own


Recipe:


First prepare the background for your stamping. I misted a panel of watercolour paper with water and then scribbled on red, blue and yellow Gelatos. As you can see, I ended up with an unintended scribbly effect, which refused to spread. I decided to go with it as it kind of fits with the style of the hares.


I then stamped on the collage image with the brown ink and scribbled on colour with the coloured pencils, using more blue on one hare and pink on the other.







I distressed the edges of the panel – I find emery boards really handy for this and glued it to my square card blank to finish.


We have a new challenge today over at That’s Crafty! Challenge Blog so don’t forget to check it out at 8am to see how you can win a great prize.

Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love those Hares. That's a really nice image. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the scribbles are a perfect background and the hares look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, those hares are very cute ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Fliss, those hares are fab, and beautifully coloured! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've coloured the hares, lovely card
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Fliss, beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook