Thursday, 7 July 2016

Know Your Angel by Debs Wainwright



Hello everyone, thanks for joining us today; I have a  journal page to share with you which was so much fun to create. It really was a, ‘let go and see what happens’ kind of page.







Here's what I did


I scraped some crackle paint onto the page and left it to dry and crackle. Using a heavy bodied paint I added some circles. Using a stencil and paint I added some more interest to the background. Once it was all dry, I used a black pen to outline the circles and add some details.

Next I stamped my feature.





Using a mix of water soluble pencils and pastels I coloured the Angel and some of the bubbles. I also added some script to the background and stamped my sentiment.





What I used




I hope you like this page

Take care as always
Hugs Debs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Turned out great. Good colours. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! It's so original! You are so talented,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that glamorous angel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely page, lots going on there

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolute shabby chic stunner Debs! Love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page and colours is so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...