Hi Everyone! Here is my tutorial for the floral vase stack that I decorated for That's Crafty's show on Hochanda TV.
Here's what I used...
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - TC027 Flight of Butterflies, TC080 - Flower, TC069 Moroccan
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint - Lake Wanaka, Orchid, Tango, Guacamole, Zesty Zing
1. First I base-coated the MDF bottom layer all over with black gesso. I then used Lake Wanaka Fresco to stencil the Moroccan design, moving and matching up the stencil to get an all over pattern.
2. On the next layer, which is acrylic, I used Orchid Fresco to stencil the Flight of Butterflies. The acrylic is heat stable, so you can use a heat gun to dry the paint.
3. On the next acrylic layer, I used Guacamole, Tango, and Zesty Zing to stencil five Flowers.
4. On the top acrylic layer, I used black Stazon ink to stamp the quote from ESN20.
5. I finished off by using the screws to attach all the layers together.
I hope you are inspired to make some stacking art yourself.
Until next week,