Hello Crafters! I have been using PaperArtsy's lovely Infusions this week to make a pretty background for a card.
Here's what I used...
PaperArtsy Infusions - Are You Cerise, Orange County
Gelli Plate Print or Patterned Paper
Square White Card Blank
Here's what I did...
1. I made my background by simply sprinkling the Infusions on some white card, then spritzing with water.
2. When my background was dry, I used black Archival ink to stamp the heart and phrase.
3. I die cut a heart from a co-ordinating Gelli Plate print, and stamped the heart onto it. Then I adhered it over the stamped heart on the background, using matte medium.
4. Around the stamped and die cut heart, I used a palette knife to apply crackle paste through some hearts from the stencil.
5. Once the crackle hearts were dry, I matted my design onto black card, then adhered it to a square white card blank.
Have a creative day!