Hi Everyone! I have a little mixed media ATC to share with you today.
Here's what I used...
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Church Window, Hole In The Wall
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint - Hint of Mint, Brown Shed
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not, Jet Black
Here's what I did...
1. I began by painting my ATC with a coat of Hint of Mint Fresco Paint.
2. Next, I stamped the French Lily Background with Forget-Me-Not Archival Ink, then I dried this with my heat gun.
3. I used a palette knife to apply 3D Gloss Gel through the Church Window Dinky Stencil. I carefully dried this with my heat gun. The gel bubbled a bit, but I rather like this effect.
4. I replaced the Church Window stencil, and rubbed gold rush gilding wax over the gel, then I used the Sharpie pen to outline the window.
5. Next, I partially stencilled the Hole in the Wall on the left of my ATC around the window, with Brown Shed Fresco Paint.
6. I used Jet Black Archival Ink to stamp the honeycombe part of the French lily Background just on the lefthand edge of my ATC.
7. To finish, I inked the edges of my ATC with the black Archival ink pad, then added a chitchat word sticker.