Shiny Disco Balls by Moira Sutton

00:00



 
 
 
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magical Pigment Powders – Bling y Blonde and Drop Dead Gorgeous Green
Prima Art Ingredient Micro Beads – Pollen, Copper, Bronze, Splash
Stampendous Frantage Crushed Glass Glitter Green
Wooden Disco Girl from stash

 

A quickie today again using those superb That’s Crafty! MDF tags.  You can throw a lot of texture and weight at these with no ill effect.

I painted the tag with matte medium mixed with Bling Y Blonde Magical. 

Next I mixed gel medium with the medium clear glass beads and Drop Dead Gorgeous Green Magicals and spread it through the Raindrop stencil, dropping a little of the glass glitter here and these. 

I attached the wooden figure I had to the front and dipped all the edges in gel medium and a mixture of the Prima micro beads.
 
Moira

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Fabulous! I NEED that stencil.... Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh groovy 60's vibe there....not that of course I remember any of that.....
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun..... hehehehe - she's just SUPER FINE. I used to have a jump suit just about like that in the 60's!!! Heheheheh!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis really is great fun Moiraand love all that glitter!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great retro look, I here the 60's were swinging? I wouldn't know but you've captured them well
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Moira, a real fun look. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook