Hi Everyone! I'm here to start getting you in the mood for Valentine's Day, with a very heartsy plaque.
Here's what I used...
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paint - Turquoise, Lime, Orange, MagentaDina Wakley Media Stamps - Collaged Hearts, Silhouette Women
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Hearts, Large Circles Background
Bubble Wrap, corrugated card, textured table protector, foam fruit tray
Here's what I did...
1. I began by priming the MDF panel with white gesso, then used the round Gelli Plate, paints, and various textures to create the background.
2. I stamped the Silhouette Woman onto white tissue, tore around the image, then used gel medium to adhere her to the panel. I painted the heart on her dress with magenta.
3. I used DecoArt Crackle Paste to stencil the circles and hearts, then once dry, I outlined them with a black pen, and rubbed gold gilding wax over the top.
4. The two MDF hearts were primed with white gesso, painted with magenta, then DecoArt Crackle Glaze was painted over the top. Once this was dry, I rubbed DecoArt black antiquing cream in, allowed it to dry, then wiped it back with a baby wipe. I sponged the edges of the hearts with black ink then glued them to the panel.
5. I stamped the quote onto white card, cut it out, sponged the edges with black ink, then glued it in place. I added some Glossy Accents over the top of the quote and the heart on the woman's dress.
6. To finish, I sponged black ink around the edges of the panel.
Have a creative day,