Hello everyone, I've been playing with the new wooden substrates That's Crafty! are producing, and today I have a #8 wooden tag.
I applied crackle glaze straight to the tag and let it dry, then painted it with acrylic paint in white. To bring out the cracks more I rubbed in some Antiquing Cream in Umber.
I sprayed the tag allowing some drips and set it to one side. I took a small doily and cut it in half. Using distress ink I shaded one half darker than another and when they were stuck them to the tag.
I stamped 3 butterflies, two on the tag and one onto smoothly Card, which I cut out and stuck on the tag.
I took 3 buttons and threaded them with rusty wire. I twisted the wire and secured beads to each end on all buttons. Then I stuck them onto the butterflies.
I took some polystyrene balls off an old Christmas decoration and stuck them to the tag.
I finished off with some string.
What I used
Beads all from my stash
Watch out for more substrates from That's Crafty!, take care all hugs