Hello Crafters! I still can't seem to get into Christmas mode! This card was a commission from my daughter Beth, for her flatmate Beth, who spreads happiness wherever she goes.
Dylusions Spray Ink - Pure Sunshine, Bubblegum Pink, Crushed Grape, Squeezed Orange, Melted ChocolateThat's Crafty! Dinky Stencil - Flight of Butterflies
8x8 inch White Card Blank
1. To make the background, masking off the left-hand side of a piece of card and above and below, spritz Bubblegum Pink ink through the That's Crafty! Butterflies stencil twice. Use a fine black pen to outline the butterflies.
2. Spritz orange, pink and brown Dylusions inks from a distance of about 6 inches, to get a fairly fine mist.
3. Stamp the Dina Wakley face on another piece of white card, use the fine black pen to add some longer curls to her hair, then colour with the Dylusions inks and a waterbrush. Cut out, mount onto black card, then adhere to the background.
4. Cut up the words from the Tim Holtz phrase sticker, edge with Black Soot Distress Ink, adhere to the background, then outline with the fine black pen.
5. Mount your artwork onto black card, then adhere to an 8x8 inch white card blank.
Hope you have a crafty day,