Hello everyone, I'm back this week with a painting I have created on one of That's Crafty’s new substrates.
What I did
1. I scraped some acrylic paint in blue across the board and then some light green.
2. I sprayed some dye based spray in yellow and blue and let it drip. Once it had dried I turned it to the way I wanted and looked to see if I could see anything.
3. I started to outline what I saw in pencil.
4. I painted the parts I had seen to bring them forward all the more.
5. Once the paint was dry, I added some more detail in pencil.
there you go, more from me next week, take care