Thursday, 10 December 2015

Mystical Forest by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone, I'm back this week with a painting I have created on one of That's Crafty’s new substrates.







What I did


1.    I scraped some acrylic paint in blue across the board and then some light green.






2.    I sprayed some dye based spray in yellow and blue and let it drip.  Once it had dried I turned it to the way I wanted and looked to see if I could see anything.


3.    I started to outline what I saw in pencil.






4.    I painted the parts I had seen to bring them forward all the more.






5.    Once the paint was dry, I added some more detail in pencil.

 

What I used

 

Graphite Pencil
Water Soluble Pencil
Well there you go, more from me next week, take care

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

  1. Fab and I love looking for figures in drippage too!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's clever. It really DOES look like a forest. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Debs and it's great to see how it came about, so creative of you.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Debs - there's such a gentle atmosphere to this and the paint effects are fantastic.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debs, this is amazing, gorgeously atmospheric.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...