Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Live The Life You've Imagined by Alison Hall


Hi Everyone! I'm getting organised with birthday cards for January, and this one is for my teenage nephew. I find cards for boys a bit tricky, but Tim Holtz's stamps came to my rescue!


 
 
 
 
 

Ingredients... 


PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint - Blue Oyster, London Bus
6x6 inch White Card Blank
Large Bubble Wrap

 

Instructions... 


1. I created a print, using my Gelli Plate, the Blue Oyster paint, and a bit of corrugated card for the pattern. I painted a piece of large bubble wrap with London Bus Fresco, then stamped it on the print to add some contrast colour.
 

2. I used the black archival ink to first stamp the diamonds, then the umbrella man and the quote, then I filled in some gaps with the messy circles.
 
 
 
 
 

3. To finish, I mounted my artwork onto black card, then attached it to the card blank. 
 

A very simple card! All I need to do now, is to pop some money in and send it off!

 

Wishing you all a very happy and creative 2016!
 

Alison x

7 comments:

  1. Wowzer - that giant bubble wrap looks amazing! (Sorry, my mistake - Amanda's was sequin waste not bubble wrap I think!) What a fantastic card - I'm sure your nephew will love it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fab card Alison and love the grungy style and of course the black and white with red which I'm sure your nephew will love.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I'm sure it will be loved by your nephew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those giant red grungy circles. What a cool card! perfect for your nephew. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat idea! Such a great and colorful design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nephew will definitely love his card! It is so dynamic with that amazing background.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant and you've used my favourite background in bubble wrap too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...