Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Follow Your Heart by Amanda Southern


Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and received lots of
crafty goodies for Christmas.


Today I have a tag to share with you made with one of the new That’s Crafty! MDF tags.







Here’s what I did:- 

 

I first applied a thin layer of gesso to the MDF tag, once dried I added a combination of acrylic paints blending each colour whilst the paint was still wet. Once the paint was dry I stamped the heart stamp with black Archival ink. I then stencilled the arrows using crimson Archival ink and cut and dry foam through one of the That’s Crafty! Dinky stencils. I then stamped the heart again onto white paper and cut out the heart and laid over the previously stamped image adhering with matt medium. I then coloured the heart using Spectrum Noir pencils. Finally I added the sentiment, again stamped in black Archival ink and a few splatters of red ink.


What I used:- 

 

Archival Inks – Crimson & Black
I have only managed a quick crafty play over Christmas so hope you like it.

Can I also take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy New Year and here’s to a crafty year ahead.

Love
Amanda X

6 comments:

  1. Hehehhehe - your sentiment totally made hubby and I laugh Amanda!!! GREAT advice... thinking how nice it would be to send your tag out to a few people!!! Great background and such a neat heart - fun tag!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Amanda, beutifully grungy and just love that quirky text on there.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombre paint effect in the background, and the sentiment is just brilliant.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab and fun tag, aren't these MDF tags great to work with

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag and you've just got to love that sentiment too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...