Thursday, 3 December 2015

Christmas ideas by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing some ideas for Christmas wrapping, I'm using some bags but you could just as easily use plain wrapping paper in the same way.
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are three different style shown above but you could mix and match
 
 
The first

 



I scraped on Acrylic Paint in two colours leaving a little of the white showing. I then dried it with a heat tool and with opaque white I stencilled the trees and circles.


The second

Next I used a tiny paper bag ATCish size
 
 
 
 
 
 
I painted the bag first in the Green and once dry I stencilled in gold using snow flakes I then used gold embossing powder.

 
And the last one again a paper bag
 
 
 
 

 
This time I just used two stencil in two contrasting colours leaving white as the background. The possibilities are endless and they take no time at all.
 
 

What I have used

 
I hope I have inspired you to personalise some wrapping for this Christmas.
 
Hugs Debs xxx

7 comments:

  1. Great gift wrapping ideas Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, looks fab
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and lovely ideas for Christmas wrap, Debs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning and arty way to elevate plain bags .... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously clourful Debs and a fab idea.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous festive wrapping - bound to put a smile on anyone's face.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...