Hello everyone, I'm back with my weekly creation, which this week is a wall board.
This is what I did
1. I used a 10 x 8 Greyboard with round edges and using a small brayer, a leaf stencil with various colours I created my background.
2. When the board was dry I applied Grunge Paste in three areas creating rough oblongs. When the paste was thoroughly dry I gave it a gentle rub with a sanding block.
3. I gave each panel a coat of acrylic paint in the colour Chalk. Once dry, I stamped some pattern in light Archival Ink colours and heat set.
4. Next I stamped my three panels and heat set. I painted the the features with Carmel acrylic paint.
5. I painted the tiny flowers with a heavy body acrylic in Penny.
6. Using a Fine Tip Applicator I edged the panels, and then outlined the main features.
7. I stamped my sentiment in black Archival ink.
8. Finally with the Fine Tip Applicator I edged the board.
what I used
Fresco Acrylic Paint - Caramel, Vintage Lace, Autumn Fire, Rose, Chalk, Toad Hall
Archival Inks - Black, Red Carnation, Fern Green, Buttercup, Sky Blue
That’s me for this week, look after yourselves and I'll see you next week