Thursday, 5 November 2015

Three Times As Nice by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone, I'm back with my weekly creation, which this week is a wall board. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This is what I did

 
1.    I used a 10 x 8 Greyboard with round edges and using a small brayer, a leaf stencil with various colours I created my background.
 
2.    When the board was dry I applied Grunge Paste in three areas creating rough oblongs. When the paste was thoroughly dry I gave it a gentle rub with a sanding block.
 
3.    I gave each panel a coat of acrylic paint in the colour Chalk. Once dry, I stamped some pattern in light Archival Ink colours and heat set.
 
4.    Next I stamped my three panels and heat set. I painted the the features with Carmel acrylic paint.
 
5.    I painted the tiny flowers with a heavy body acrylic in Penny.
 
6.    Using a Fine Tip Applicator I edged the panels, and then outlined the main features.
 
7.    I stamped my sentiment in black Archival ink.
 
8.    Finally with the Fine Tip Applicator I edged the board.
 
 
 
 
 

This is what I used  

 

That's Crafty!
 
 
PaperArtsy
 
Fresco Acrylic Paint - Caramel, Vintage Lace, Autumn Fire, Rose, Chalk, Toad Hall
 
Ranger
 
Archival Inks - Black, Red Carnation, Fern Green, Buttercup, Sky Blue
 
 
That’s me for this week, look after yourselves and I'll see you next week
 
Debs xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Debs. Really fun how you made the three grunge paste panels - they look SUPER neat. Love the gold! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love it. I've been looking at the flower stamp set wondering whether to get it and I shall now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, I love wildflowers!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous wall board Debs! Love Lin's last stamp release especially and the teasel is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - warm, rich jewel colours and that stamp makes for a wonderful triptych.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fab Debs. Amazing colour contrast and love the texture too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...