Hello Crafters! I finally got my mits on some Dylusion's paint, such gorgeous colours, and have used them with a beautiful iStencil girl.
Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise, Fresh Lime, Black Marble
8x8 inch White Card Blank
1. Use a brayer to apply turquoise and lime paint to the left side of a piece of white card (approx. 7 inch square). Use your finger to apply some of the paints through the That's Crafty! Quatrefoil 2 stencil.
2. Use a stencil brush to apply black paint through the iStencil girl stencil.
3. Stamp the words from Dina's Face in the Crowd stamp set up the left side.
4. Paint the edges of a piece of white card (approx. 7.5 inch square) with the turquoise paint, then mount your artwork onto it.
5. Adhere to a white 8x8 inch card to finish.
This card is for my niece who will be 21 in a couple of weeks :-)
Have a crafty day,