Friday, 20 November 2015

Moonlight by Fliss Goodwin

 
Hi there, I have a Winter themed card to share this week which would be ideal for a Winter birthday or for Christmas. This is why mine has no sentiment yet as I like having cards that can fit more than one occasion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ingredients: 


White Embossing Powder
Snowflake Embossing Folder
Grey Pencil
Kraft Card Blank

 
 

Recipe:

 

My background paper actually came from my bits box, but I made it by misting white card with the blue and purple Cosmic Shimmer sprays – I did several sheets at once in varying shades, then misted on the pearl spray for some shimmer.
 

I die cut the birch trees from white card and then swiped them vertically with the Antique Linen Distress ink following this up with some grey pencil which I rubbed down the trees.
 

I created the moon on the background paper by sponging Versamark ink through the largest bubble on the bubbles stencil and heat embossed it with the white embossing powder. I then glued the birch trees over the top.
 

Stamp the stag on white stamping card with the sepia and copper inks – I inked up the stamp using the copper ink first in the stomach area and the sepia ink on the head and rear. Cut this out once the ink has dried leaving a narrow white border then rub grey pencil around the edges. This really makes the image pop.
 

I embossed my kraft card blank with the snowflake embossing folder for added interest then attached the trees panel and the deer to finish. 

 

We have a great new challenge for you over at That’s Crafty! Challenge Blog today so don’t forget to check it out at 8am to see how you could win a voucher for the online shop. 

Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 
 
Fliss x

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful wintry card Fliss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wintry card - love these birch trees, and the moon shining through is great.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...