Hello everyone, usually when I create I use lots of products, but today I've gone for less.
This is what I did
1. I took a postcard size white/greyboard and gave it a coat of white acrylic.
2. I sprayed ink gently over the dried surface.
3. Using a stencil and ink I added the butterflies.
4. I used the sentiment stencil with Grunge Paste and sprinkled embossing powder on top.
5. Using black ink I stamped my feature.
6. I edged the card with ink.
7. Using a punch I added two holes and threaded some organza to match the edged card. I also wrapped some rusty wire around the organza for interest.
What I used
Hole Rivets – Stash
Organza – Stash
Rusty Wire - Stash
Thanks for stopping by, take care