Thursday, 19 November 2015

Keeping it Simple by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone, usually when I create I use lots of products, but today I've gone for less.
 
 
 
 

  

This is what I did

 
1.    I took a postcard size white/greyboard and gave it a coat of white acrylic.

2.    I sprayed ink gently over the dried surface.

3.      Using a stencil and ink I added the butterflies.
 
 
 
 
 

4.    I used the sentiment stencil with Grunge Paste and sprinkled embossing powder on top.

5.    Using black ink I stamped my feature.

6.    I edged the card with ink.

7.    Using a punch I added two holes and threaded some organza to match the edged card. I also wrapped some rusty wire around the organza for interest.
 
 
 
 

 

What I used


Hole Rivets – Stash
Organza – Stash
Rusty Wire - Stash

 

Thanks for stopping by, take care
 

Debs xx

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! That's lovely. I like the stenciled butterflies in the background too. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully simle and such lovely subtle colour too.
    Very elegant Debs.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hanging card, love the different stencil styles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your less is more look - simplicity can be so effective - this is so gentle and lovely.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...