Thursday, 26 November 2015

Fabulous Birthday by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a card I made for a friend using a master board.
 
 
 
 

  

I carved some flowers using easy carve and stamped randomly over the page.
 
 
 

 

I then started to colour it in with acrylic paint.
 
 
 
 
 

The finished the page.
 
 
 
 

 

 I then cut this in four and mounted one quarter onto some card which I then stuck it to a ready assembled card.

 

What I used 


Black Card
Assembled card from my stash

 

I love the bright colours on the card, and I hope it brings some colour your way on these dreary days
 

Bye for now, hugs
 
Debs xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Lovely colours Debs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, bright, bold flowers. They make a fab card. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Debs and rather amazing carving too!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous springtime colours - blown away by your hand-carved flowers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun - carving, stamping and coloring! Looks like fab carving skills too!! You did such a lovely color scheme for your master board creation and it made a lovely card too Debs. j.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun - carving, stamping and coloring! Looks like fab carving skills too!! You did such a lovely color scheme for your master board creation and it made a lovely card too Debs. j.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...