Monday, 30 November 2015

Do That by Moira Sutton


 
 


6 x 6  Card Blank
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Sprays – Tilt a Wheel Teal and Pop Rock Purple from Under the Boardwalk set
 

I made this as a birthday card to my husband from our two dogs one that is black and one mainly white with black patches. I started by stamping the dogs in Versamark and embossing one in black and one in white.

I spritzed the 2 Lindy’s Stamp Gang Sprays and left to dry so I did not re-melt the embossing powder and wiped any ink off the embossed dogs. Some of the Flat Fabios have white added to give a more chalky finish including the Under The Boardwalk set.  

When dry I added DecoArt Modelling Paste through the Specimen stencil

Added black collar and white eyes to the black dog and white collage and black patches to the white dog to match our hairy pair.

Finally the sentiment stamp from the PA set as I felt this perfectly fitted with our dog’s world view. Needless to say hubby was very impressed that the dogs had managed this all by themselves though I did admit to helping with the hot gun!
 
Moira

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! Love the dogs and the stencilled arrow especially. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card from your dogs! Love it
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card from your dogs. I love those dog stamps, adorable. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Moira and love the background for those gorgeous pooches.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Fab background for those cute dogs and the sentiment is perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love Moira - totally the perfect way to start my day - giggling. WONDERFUL. j.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moira, this is wonderful!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...