Hi everyone, Alison here today with a simple Autumn themed card.
Stazon Ink Pads - Timber Brown, Pumpkin, St Valentine
Spritz Bottle, filled with waterA6 White Card Blank
1. Ink the leaf image from the Primitive Icons stamp set with Pumpkin Stazon, place a Stampbord domino onto the stamp to print the image. It's easier to take the Stampbord to the stamp, in order to get the part of the image that you want, if the stamp is bigger than the domino.
2. Use the Cut 'N Dry Foam to ink the edges of the domino with the Pumpkin Stazon, then sponge a little colour over the image. Ink the sides of the domino with Timber Brown Stazon Ink Pad, and sponge a little on the edges too.
3. Repeat Steps 1 & 2 on the other two dominos, using the Red Stazon and the Timber Brown Stazon.
4. Use Glossy Accents to adhere the dominos to the A6 card.
5. Squeeze a small amount of Gold Metallic paint onto your craft mat, add a squirt of water, mix, then use a thin round paint brush to flick the watery paint onto the card.
I hope you're inspired by my Autumn card. If you haven't got any Stampbord, you could cut domino shapes from white card and adhere with foam pads to give some dimension.