Monday, 26 October 2015

Inspire by Moira Sutton



 

Dina Wakley Paints – White and Blackberry Violet
Inspire Stamp by Donna Downey
 

I smeared blocks of the gelatos over my journal pages. 
 

 

Then instead of using water to activate I used Gesso to get a softer look. A happy accident next when I picked up my Iridescent Medium instead of Matt Medium to give it all a coat before adding the texture paste. The Iridescent Medium created a lovely dreamy look.
 
 

Next I mixed some of the Dina paints together with DecoArt Modelling Paste, I wanted 2 shades so mixed one lot of the violet with a lot of white and one with less white to get the shades I wanted and applied through the stencil.
 
 

When dry I added dots of white paint to the eyes of the flowers and added definition with a black pen.  Finally I stamped “inspire” using Versafine ink.
 
 

Moira

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Moira, that's another stencil that has to be added to my collection now!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great double page spread Moira
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous Moira. Such a beautiful background and the flowers look just stunning! Fabulous texture and colour.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about your pages is so beautiful and yummy.
    Gorgeous work Moira!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...