Friday, 18 September 2015

I’m A Believer by Fliss Goodwin


Ok, so who’s not singing now! I have a card to share this week with a positive message to send as I’ve been playing with my Gelatos and some of Dina Wakley’s media stamps.
 
 
 
 

 

Ingredients: 


Gelatos – Shades of Pink, Pistachio, Chocolate, Gold Champagne, Metallic Melon
Archival Olive Ink
Stazon Ink – Cherry Pink, Olive Green
VersaMark Ink
Square Card Blank

 

Recipe:

 

Make the background paper by roughly painting a square of mixed media paper to fit your chosen card blank with the pink and gold Gelatos. The rougher, the better as it will give a textured look.
 

Stamp the painted paper with the distressed dot image from the set using the Stazon inks, stamping some of the green twice before re-inking.
 

Using the same image, stamp on the painted paper with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with the white embossing powder. Mat the paper on black card and add to the card blank.

 
Stamp the believer image on stamping paper and paint with the Gelatos – I used pale pink and green and chocolate for the hair. Trim to a panel and mat on black card.
 

To finish the card, add the image and some of the black stickers from the book. I chose some positive and encouraging messages as I felt they went well with the image.
 
 

Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 

Fliss x

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Fliss! I'm singing! ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Fliss and yes I'm singing along ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background, and I love the word selection.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Fliss! Love the addition of the white embossing
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great background and I love the positive message - fabulous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...