Thursday, 10 September 2015

Dreaming by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone it must be Thursday as it my turn to show you what I have created this week.

 
 
 
 
 

I scraped some paint onto my page with a palette knife and then with a stencil placed over the wet paint, I rubbed it with a wet wipe to remove some colour.


 





I added more colours and stencils building up my background, with same technique.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Using a very dark blue I stencilled the feature.
 
 
 
 
 
 

To finish I added a writing cap to my paint tube and drew some circles, I added some dots to my feature.
 

This is what I used

 
Swirls
Circles
Lady stencil from my stash
  
 
Thank you for your visit, take care
 
Hugs Debs xx

5 comments:

  1. It's fabulous so vibrant and full of interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab use of colours, love it
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, colourful artyness Debs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously colourful and grungy Debs - love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing creation Debs, great colour layers in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...