Hello everyone, Debs here with a fun little creation. I love this stencil but thought I'd give it a little twist.
This is what I did.
1. I chose the colours I wanted to use, and starting with the darkest, Night, I dabbed the colour onto the left side of the stencil.
2. I blended the pink into the Night, and then the green up to the pink and blended it slightly.
3. I removed the stencil and dried it with a heat gun.
4. Using a black soluble pencil I drew in her eyes and activated the pencil with water to create some shadow. Then added colour to her cheeks.
5. I edged her eyes with black and added colour to her lips.
6. Lastly I added a little hair on her forward.
What I used
Dina Wakley Media Line Paints in Night, Magenta and Lime
Black Water Soluble Pencil
Thanks you for stopping by, Take Care