Thursday, 20 August 2015

You’ve Gotta Love a Tag! by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone, today I have a tag to share which is a little different for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used a tag which I had used to mop up some spray ink and as it was blue, I went with the colour. I added some blue, green, and yellowy cream inks blended over the tag. 


 

 
 
 

I built up the layers using the same colours at first and then adding more colours with Dinky stencils.

 
 
 

  

I used speed carve  rubber to make a heart stamp.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used the stamp on foam board and quickly dried it. I cut the heart out and added some dangles by wrapping them around.
 

 
 
 
 
 

I added some background stamping and once dry assembled the tag.
 
 
 
 




What I used 


That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils 
PaperArtsy Stamp Plate - Hot Picks 1503
From Stash - Blue and Silver Dangles, Foam Board
Blue and Black Ribbon

 
 
Take care
 

Debsxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, Debs, lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tag Debs, great heart stamp!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tag Debs! Love that background and your heart stamp looks amazing with the pretty wraparound detail.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag Debs, love your heart stamp! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and fantastic carved stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and fantastic carved stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely whimsical tag, Debs - I do love a mop-up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...