Saturday, 22 August 2015

Two Hearts by Donna Gray


Hello everyone, 

Donna here today with a Carabelle hearts’ card and Brushos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Here’s What I Did:

 

 
I used Strathmore Mixed Media paper for this as I was using the Brushos so I needed something that will take a bit of a soaking.
 
 
I took the larger heart and stamped directly onto the paper.
 
 
I then sprinkled some Rose Red Brusho loosely around the heart and then spritzed with water, dabbing some of the colour off, then dried with the heat gun.
 
 
The smaller heart was stamped separately and coloured with a red Promarker, then stuck to the front of the larger heart with a foam pad.
 
 
I then stamped the lovely sentiment that comes with this stamp set, mounted the paper onto black card and then white cardstock and there you have it…..simple but effective I think ;)
 
 
 

Supplies Used:

 
 
 
Donna
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Donna,love the heart stamp and fab background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Fab watercolour background and of course Carabelle
    Big hugs
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Donna. Lovely Brusho effects and love the pop of red with the black and white.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, fabulous inky background - what an eye-catching card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...