Thursday, 13 August 2015

Small Plaque by Debs Wainwright



Morning everyone, today I have a small plaque for you.







I started by stamping some text randomly over the board. Then covered this with a mix of Chalk Acrylic ink in four colours and then some texture stamps in similar colour and ink.



 


I then created a slight frame for my feature.I loved how the layers of paint and ink had created this background. The flowers were coloured with paint pens.






I used a female stamp in Sepia in the bottom right corner for more interest and stamped my feature.







This is what I used


Take care see you soon

Debs xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful plague full of richness, depth and beauty!
    I enjoyed the close up views.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Debs, love how you've created this background, great make
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely make Debs, very dreamy and floaty ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were that girl... sitting in a room made up of all of your wonderful chalky colors... and someone came in and handed me that single flower - it would definitely "move me". She is lovely sitting so demurely within the lovely background you created for her. It's just a BEAUTIFUL creation Debs. j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful Debs. Such a gorgeous background and I love the way the Liz Borer flowers frame the lovely daisy.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glorious, Debs! Your background has such depth, and the flower looks beautiful with a pop of dimension.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...