Saturday, 29 August 2015

Scribbly Flowers by Donna Gray


Hello everyone,


Donna here today with a hand carved, scribbly flower stamp card. This is a nice and easy one to do and you can change the look of it depending on what you choose as your colouring medium.







Here’s What I Did:


I took a piece of Speedball Speedycarve and carved into it in a random, scribbly circular pattern.

I then coloured my carved stamp with a mixture of Distress Markers, stamping 3 times on white card then cutting out.

I took some white cardstock and using Tim’s Wildflower stencil (oh how I love this stencil) I dabbed a new, Cosmic Shimmer ink through the stencil. I can highly recommend these new inks, they are really vibrant.

Next, taking a couple of stamps from the new, Crafters Companion Texture sets’ I stamped them directly onto the card using Archival and Versamagic inks.

I adhered the scribbly flowers with Cosmic Shimmer Glue on top of the stencilled wildflowers. Then taking a black micron pen just doodled away until I got the look I wanted.

A simple card but oh its so much fun carving your own stamp ;)



Supplies Used: 



  
Hope you like it


Donna x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous images, I love your flowers ... You've inspired me to have a go!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so flipping gorgeous Donna, I love it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really striking smshing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those scribbly flowers, Donna. Like a punk rock version of Charles Rennie Macintosh roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabulous scribbly flowers, Donna!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I love your card!!! I love the way you created these beautiful flowers!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool flowers Donna and love the bright colours.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...