Tuesday, 25 August 2015

MDF ATC’S by Amanda Southern




For this Tuesdays post I have made a trio of ATC’s using That’s Crafty! own brand MDF ATC’s, the surface of these is wonderfully smooth so ideal for stamping onto which is what I have done using stamps from Prima.







Here’s what I did:-


I first tore some strips of old dictionary paper and glued on. I then roughly brushed and splodged on some gesso. Once that was dry I lightly sanded the gesso to ensure I got a clear stamped image over the top. I then chose 3 separate stamps from Prima and stamped one on each one. I stamped some elements separately, the flower and a butterfly, and then cut them out and glued them on as the full deign of these stamps are much bigger than the ATCs I was working on.  The flower was coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils.

I then coloured some elements using Dylusion sprays as water colours. I then added Tim Holtz Industrial Stickers coloured to match with alcohol inks, I also sanded back some of the colour. To finish I also added some elements from Tim’s Remnant Rubs.


Here you can see them individually












What I used:-


Torn Book Pages
Prima Cling Stamps:-  Love Letter, Mindful & Romanticism
Dylusions Sprays:- London Blue, Lemon Zest & Postbox Red
Tim Holtz Deco Industrial Stickers
Alcohol Inks:- Lemonade, Sail Boat Blue & Red Pepper


Thanks and see you next Tuesday

Love

Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. Aren't these just SUPER? YES!!! So intricate - everything placed so perfectly. Love the colors and wow - there is so much to see. These really really ARE super GREAT Amanda. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are gorgeous Amanda. Such lovely subtle colours and amazing detail.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing Amanda! Love them all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Amanda, they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful ATCs you created!
    Each one is a little work of art.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic ATCs, Amanda - love how the dictionary page background melds with the wonderful stamp choices - beautifully done. And I am going to have to look at those Prima stamps - you're a terrible influence!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...