Saturday, 15 August 2015

I Forgot about You! by Donna Gray


Hello everyone,
  
Donna here with a card for you all today featuring a cute, little stamp I’m ashamed to say was laying neglected in one of my stamp folders…..bad me! So, I dusted her off, paired her with other stamps and made this.








Here’s What I Did: 



I used a heart shaped stamp that I’d previously carved from Speedycarve a while ago, stamping onto thick, white card using a mixture of Memento Chalk and Brilliance Inks.

The quirky little female image is a Lost Coast Designs one, stamped on white card using black Memento and then coloured with Promarkers.

Next, I took one of the butterflies from the Prima Finnabair set and coloured with Promarkers, adding a touch of Stickles to the wings.

Adhere everything to the card stock, then add a sentiment from Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker book and it’s all done!



Supplies Used: 




Hope you like it


Donna x

6 comments:

  1. Great card, great image and loving the white space.
    Hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. a great card - love what you have created here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super use of your selection of stamps Donne, she looks fab.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just gorgeous Donna and looks fab in your lovely setting. Glad you found her!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she's marvellous! I love those giant hearts and the butterfly wings.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...